If your doctor gives you a requisition form in order to do blood and/or urine tests, you can go to any bloodwork lab within Ontario.


 You usually do not need an appointment to get these tests done.  Please remember to bring your OHIP card each time you go to the lab.


You can go to any bloodwork lab that is convenient for you.  We recommend that you go to a CML lab if possible as they will automatically send us your results electronically, which reduces delays and errors.  If you are unable to or do not wish to go to a CML lab, please consider going to a Gamma-Dyncare lab as we can also receive results electronically from them.